Tuesday, July 13, 2010
My Action Research
I have decided that I would like to do my project on the benefits of recess. This is a big issue at our campus because recess is not considered important to a big part of our teaching community. I think that students could benefit from recess time in many different ways. Its a time to socialize and interact with other kids their age. Students are not allowed to talk inside the classroom freely, they can't talk during lunch time, then when can they do it? I would like to investigate the pros and cons of recess and then develop a plan for my school so that recess time can be incorporated into our daily or weekly schedules. We'll see what research tells us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Texas STaR Chart presentation
View more presentations or Upload your own.
No comments:
Post a Comment